Spring has finally sprung in most areas of the U.S., so now is the time to take care of any auto maintenance that you might have put off due to the harsh winter. You’ll also want to ensure that your vehicle is ready to deal with spring rains and even some early summer heat. Fortunately, Firestone Complete Auto Care can help you keep your car running while also offering you an incredible selection of tires.
Here are some Firestone coupons for April 2014 that can make things more affordable:
Firestone offers $10 off any oil change, along with a spring car care package for only $9.99 with these coupons.
Use this coupon to get 1 Falken Ziex ZE912 tires when you buy 3. Or, you can buy one tire and get 50% off the second.
Another buy 3 get 1 free offer, this time for Destination LE2 tires.
The same offer for Affinity Touring tires.
Get standard brake service from Firestone for $89.99 after a $25 rebate.
Spring savings and car maintenance tips:
- Check the expiration dates on these coupons. Some offers end before the month is out.
- In many areas, spring means rain, so make sure your windshield wipers are in good working condition.
- Clean out the inside and outside of your car: In addition to taking your car in for a thorough car wash, unload unnecessary items from your car, such as chains or winter gear. A lighter load contributes to greater fuel efficiency. It also keeps your car running longer.
- Find out from your local Firestone whether they have any rules against “stacking” (using more than one at a time). If so, find another shop in the area and make trips to both.
- Just as you need regular checkups, so does your car. Bring it in for a tune-up and inspection.
- Consider the climate in your area when choosing tires, particularly if you live in an area that has a lot of rain in the spring. Wet conditions demand tires with traction, so be sure to keep this in mind when choosing your tires.